Securing and maintaining tax-exempt and charity status can be a tricky business – it entails much more than providing receipts for charitable donations. Fraternal Law Partners can help you with all matters related to tax law, including:
- Securing and maintaining tax exemption and charity statuses;
- Separation of fraternity/sorority, foundation and associated entities;
- Foundation grant-making;
- Creation of, and distributions from, set-aside funds;
- Unrelated Business Income Tax (UBIT) advice;
- Tax compliance filings;
- IRS audit representation;
- Real estate tax exemption;
- Timesheet reporting for national/local and consultant staff.
Let us take the guesswork out of the process, so you can focus on your members. Call us today.