Fundraising & Stewardship
Fraternal Law Partners assists charitable organizations with the legalities of fundraising and stewardship. We help clients follow the law, so clients can get back to securing the futures of their members. Services include:
- National registration of charities and professional fundraisers.
- Creation and interpretation of restricted funds.
- Uniform Prudent Management of Institutional Funds Act (UPMIFA) compliance.
- Grant-making opinion letters.
- Fundraising campaign and event policies, procedures, and counsel – both nationally and at the local level.
- Gift acceptance policies.
- Structuring disaster-relief and other hardship funds.
- Gift, trust and estate litigation.
- Fundraising campaign assistance.