Fundraising & Stewardship
Fraternal Law Partners assists charitable organizations with the legalities of fundraising and stewardship. Our services include:
- National registration of charities and professional fundraisers.
- Creation and interpretation of restricted funds.
- Uniform Prudent Management of Institutional Funds Act (UPMIFA) compliance.
- Grant-making opinion letters.
- Fundraising campaign and event policies, procedures, and counsel – both nationally and at the local level.
- Gift acceptance policies.
- Structuring disaster-relief and other hardship funds.
- Gift, trust and estate litigation.
- Fundraising campaign assistance.
We can help you feel confident that you’re following the law, so you can get back to securing the futures of your members. Call us today.