- FIRST AMENDMENT DISPUTE
- GREEK LIFE: A RICH FIELD FOR EVANGELIZATION
- EDITOR’S NOTE ON A MINISTER’S VIEW OF FRATERNITIES
- Update on AEPi’s Case Against CSI
- PRIMER ON SET ASIDE PROCEDURES
- LOCAL SORORITY SUES CHICO STATE UNIVERSITY
Newsletter > March 2006 > "Update on AEPi’s Case Against CSI"
Update on AEPi’s Case Against CSI
Oral argument is set for March 1, 2006 in AEPi’s case against City University of New York College of Staten Island (“CSI”). As previously reported here, at issue is whether CSI can legally require all recognized student organizations to accept members of both sexes. AEPi is challenging the constitutionality of the University’s policy so that it can maintain its colony on CSI’s campus. Look for further updates in our next issue.