- CHI IOTA COLONY V. CSI: WHAT HAPPENED AND WHY
- RATE NOTICE
- LOSS OF CHARTER LEADS TO LITIGATION
- DRUG BUST AT SAN DIEGO STATE
- SAE PREVAILS AGAINST COLLEGE ADMINISTRATOR
- RESULTS OF IN-DEPTH HAZING STUDY RELEASED
- HAZING HOTLINE, (1-888)NOT-HAZE), ENTERS 2ND YEAR
- DETECTING HAZING: WHY THE HAZERS MAKE IT EASY FOR THE REST OF US
- DECISION UPHOLDS RIGHT TO PRIVACY IN DORM ROOM
- PHI DELTA THETA’S ALCOHOL-FREE POLICY UPHELD
Newsletter > September 2008 > "RATE NOTICE"
For only the second time in Fraternal Law’s 26-year history, we have increased subscription rates to keep up with the rapidly increasing printing and shipping costs. Individual subscriptions are now $15.00 each, small bulk subscriptions (between 25-299 copies) are now $6.00 each, and large bulk subscriptions (300+ copies) are now $2.50 each. Back issues are still available for $2.00 each, and copies of “You’ve Won the Election!” are available for $1.00 each.
For subscription information, please contact Wendy Hagen at (513) 721-5525 or email@example.com. For all other inquiries, including suggestions for articles or questions on past articles, please contact Dan McCarthy at (513) 721-5525 or firstname.lastname@example.org