- CONFIDENTIALITY VS. LEGAL OBLIGATION
- NPC RELEASED FROM LITIGATION
- WHY GREEK LIFE?: ANSWERING THE TOUGH QUESTIONS
- UNIVERSITY PRESIDENT SPEAKS FOR FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHTS
- CHRISTIAN FRATERNITY’S LAWSUIT IS DISMISSED AFTER REGAINING OFFICIAL RECOGNITION
- FRATERNITIES PROTECTED AS INTIMATE ASSOCIATIONS
- IN MEMORIUM
Newsletter > September 2006 > "IN MEMORIUM"
On March 23, 2006, the founder of Fraternal Law and the Manley Burke law firm, Robert E. Manley, died suddenly of a heart attack. Bob was an aggressive advocate of the rights of fraternities and sororities beginning with his representation of Chi Omega more than 30 years ago. He was an educator, a litigator and, most importantly, a problem solver. As Fraternal Law enters its 25th year of publication with this issue, it does so for the first time without an article contributed by Bob. He will be missed.