- Save the Date for the Fraternal Law Conference
- IRS Exempt Organizations Division Recaps Accomplishments – Hints at Future Areas of Interest
- FLSA Compliance for House Directors: Monitor Overtime with Caution and Care
- FRATERNAL LAW TO BE FREE ONLINE
- Vanderbilt, “All-Comers” Policy And its Implications for Greek Organizations
Newsletter > March 2012 > "FRATERNAL LAW TO BE FREE ONLINE"
FRATERNAL LAW TO BE FREE ONLINE
Manley Burke has published Fraternal Law four times every academic year since Issue 1 was published in September 1982. This issue, Number 120, will not be the last. However, moving forward, we plan to change the methods of distribution. Starting with the September 2012 issue, Fraternal Law will be available only by email or online at www.manleyburke.com and www.fraternallaw.com.
With the move to all electronic distribution, we will no longer charge for subscriptions. However, those subscribers who have paid for all or part of the next academic year will continue to receive hard copies in the mail until their subscriptions expire.
We promise to continue publishing Fraternal Law to the same exacting standards that Bob Manley and Judge William McClain demanded for the newsletter from the beginning (and that Tim Burke still requires). As always, we welcome questions, comments, and article suggestions and submissions. Please direct all inquiries to Dan McCarthy at firstname.lastname@example.org