- Fraternal Law Conference Set for November 9th and 10th in Cincinnati
- Chapter and Individual Member Held Not to be Named Insureds
- ANTI-HAZING HOTLINE ADDS SPONSORS, DEDICATED WEBPAGE
- $7.2 Million Verdict Obtained Against Fraternity
- IRS Written Determination 201219026 The Charitable House Corporation Remains Elusive
- Paddletramps Trial Ends
- PENN STATE FALLOUT
- FRATERNAL LAW NOW FREE
- Upon Further Review: Are Chapter Designated Driver Programs Good in Theory But Bad in Practice?
Newsletter > September 2012 > "FRATERNAL LAW NOW FREE"
FRATERNAL LAW NOW FREE
Fraternal Law is now available only by email or online at www.manleyburke.com and www.fraternallaw.com. If you would like to receive the newsletters by email, please send your name and email address to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will be sure you receive each new issue as soon as it is ready for publication.
Please note that with the move to all electronic distribution, we will no longer charge for subscriptions. However, those subscribers who have paid for all or part of the coming academic year will continue to receive hard copies in the mail until their subscriptions expire.