- NEW HAMPSHIRE DEATH
- TELL ME SOMETHING I DON’T KNOW
- Fraternal Law Goes Online!
- HAZING — THE CRIMINAL CONSEQUENCES
- IMPORTANT PROPOSED LEGISLATION FOR FRATERNITY HOUSING – AN UPDATE AND EVALUATION
- 2004 Fraternal Law Conference November 19-20, 2004 — Cincinnati, Ohio
- GREEK HOUSES ON UNIVERSITY LAND
Newsletter > January 2004 > "Fraternal Law Goes Online!"
Fraternal Law Goes Online!
Fraternal Law will be available online in early February 2004. You will soon be able to subscribe and access the Fraternal Law newsletter, as well as update your current subscription information, over the internet. For those who would rather receive the electronic version of Fraternal Law via email as opposed to through the mail, you will have the opportunity of choosing that option for delivery. In addition, past issues of Fraternal Law will be available in the archive section of Fraternal Law’s website. Fraternal Law’s website address will be: www.fratlaw.com.