- Fraternal Law Conference November 5-6, 2010
- SIGMA ALPHA MU CHAPTER FINED $50,000
- FSPAC HELPS GREEKS IN WASHINGTON
- NOT IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD! Zoning Issues Continue to Impact Greek Chapter Houses
- HAZING HOTLINE CONTINUES TO DETER HAZING
- DEATH AT PENN STATE LEADS TO CHARGES AGAINST ATO AND FIJI CHAPTERS AND 2 STUDENTS
- ALPHA PHI ALPHA INVOKES NATIONAL MEMBERSHIP MORATORIUM
Newsletter > January 2010 > "Fraternal Law Conference November 5-6, 2010"
Fraternal Law Conference November 5-6, 2010
Please return this form to Bonnie Hill, Fraternal Law, 225 West Court Street, Cincinnati, Ohio. The full day session will begin at 9:00 on Friday and the half-day session on Saturday ends at Noon.
Who should attend?
Fraternity officers, council members, administrators, students, school officials, attorneys and anyone involved with Greek organizations. We offer a substantial discount to students.
CLE credit is available from the State of Ohio and many other states. We are happy to cooperate in providing you or your state CLE Board with conference information.
The general registration fee is $375.00 per participant; the student fee is $275.00. Included in the conference fee is a continental breakfast on Friday and Saturday, lunch on Friday and a reception to be held Friday evening. Parking is not included but is available at the Westin for $15 per day for self parking, and also available at several garages nearby.
A block of rooms has been reserved at the Westin Hotel. Hotel reservations may be made by calling the Westin Hotel toll free at (800) 937-8461. Ask for the Fraternal Law Conference rates when making your reservation. For further information contact Bonnie Hill at (513) 721-5525.