- Publisher’s Note on Associational Rights
- Fraternal Law Archives Now Available On-Line
- Mother Sues Sigma Alpha Epsilon and 20 Individuals Following Son’s Death
- Ninth Circuit Upholds SDSU’s Nondiscrimination Policy
- Trademark and Licensing Case Set For Trial
- Hazing Hotline Enters Fifth Year with 32 Sponsors
- Insurers Won’t Defend Hazing or Alcohol Claims
- To Survive, Fraternities Need to Stand for Something, Anything
Newsletter > September 2011 > "Fraternal Law Archives Now Available On-Line"
Fraternal Law Archives Now Available On-Line
In the past, Manley Burke has charged a minimal fee for back issues of Fraternal Law. Now, through the wonders of modern technology, the entire archives of this publication, dating all the way back to first issue published in September, 1982, are available free of charge at www.manleyburke.com/firm-news/.
For the academic year 2011-12, new issues will not be available on-line until the end of the academic year. We welcome any input, questions or comments our loyal subscribers have about methods of distribution. Please contact Dan McCarthy at (513) 721-5525 or by email at email@example.com.