- Bethune-Cookman and Phi Mu Alpha Sued
- Bogenberger Complaint Amended to Add 16 Women as Defendants
- Updates on Chico State and UCF Campus-Wide Suspensions
- Kappa Alpha Order Prevails Against Break Away Group
- SAE Insurance Not Required to Contribute to Settlement
- National Hazing Prevention Week is 365 Days Long
- Editor's Note
- Smith v. Delta Tau Delta; Rules and Enforcement May Create Claims under Assumption of Duty and Agency Theories of Liability
Newsletter > May 2013 > "Editor’s Note"
We are pleased to present this bonus issue of Fraternal Law for our subscribers. We will continue to publish the newsletter four times an academic year, but the move to electronic distribution now allows for greater flexibility. We will occasionally offer bonus content, such as this issue, in addition to the regular issues. Please enjoy. And I hope to see many of you at the 2013 Fraternal Law Conference in Cincinnati on November 8th and 9th.