- Greeks Continue to Receive Poor National Press
- Indiana Supreme Court Rules in Favor of Phi Kappa Psi
- NPC Chair: "Let Our Voices Be Heard"
- Anti-Hazing Hotline Welcoming New Sponsor
- Student Death Could Lead to Criminal Charges, Civil Suit, and Revised Laws
- Memo to Board Members: There are times when we must close—not continue with “conditions”—chapters
Newsletter > March 2014 > "Anti-Hazing Hotline Welcoming New Sponsor"
Anti-Hazing Hotline Welcoming New Sponsor
The National Hazing Hotline (1-888-NOT-HAZE), which is monitored by attorneys with Fraternal Law Partners and Manley Burke, has recently welcomed several new sponsors, including Delta Delta Delta and Alpha Phi Alpha. The Hotline is now sponsored by 42 national Greek organizations.
For calendar year 2013, the Hotline received 161 total calls and 38 on-line submissions through the application available at http://fraternallaw.com/contact/anti-hazing-hotline/.