- 2007 FRATERNAL LAW CONFERENCE
- CHARGES FILED IN TEXAS HAZING CASE
- JUDGE DENIES PRELIMINARY INJUNCTION MOTION
- INSURANCE COVERAGE DENIED IN GEORGIA CASE
- MEMBERS SENTENCED TO 2 YEARS FOR HAZING IN FLORIDA
- RESTRICTED FUNDS - SOMETIMES A DILEMMA FOR FRATERNITY FOUNDATIONS
- ΣΝ RECEIVES SUBPOENA
- DEAN ACQUITTED FOR FAILURE TO REPORT A FELONY
- FIRE STUDY BLASTS USE OF SPEECH CODES
- Fraternal Law Celebrates Our 100th Issue
- UNIVERSITY HIT WITH DAMAGES FOR USE OF ILLEGAL RECORDING
Newsletter > March 2007 > "2007 FRATERNAL LAW CONFERENCE"
2007 FRATERNAL LAW CONFERENCE
The 12th national FRATERNAL LAW CONFERENCE will take place November 16-17, 2007, at the Westin Hotel in downtown Cincinnati, Ohio. The full day session will begin at 9:00 a.m. on Friday and the half-day session on Saturday ends at noon.
Who should attend?
Fraternity officers, council members, administrators, students, school officials, attorneys and anyone involved with Greek organizations. We offer a substantial discount to students.
CLE credit is available from the State of Ohio and many other states. We are happy to cooperate in providing you or your state CLE Board with conference information.
The general registration fee is $350.00 per participant; student fee is $250.00. Included in the conference fee is a continental breakfast on Friday and Saturday, and a reception to be held Friday evening. Lunch will be on your own.
A block of rooms have been reserved at the Westin Hotel for $149.00 per night for a standard room. Conference Hotel room rates are subject to applicable taxes in effect at the time of check in (currently 10.5% occupancy Tax and 6.5% State and Local Taxes). Reservations must be made no later than October 27, 2007, to guarantee the group rate. Hotel reservations may be made by calling the Westin Hotel toll free at (800) 937-8461. Ask for the Fraternal Law Conference rates when making your reservation. For further information contact Bonnie S. Hill at (513) 721-5525.