- NEW HAMPSHIRE DEATH
- TELL ME SOMETHING I DON’T KNOW
- Fraternal Law Goes Online!
- HAZING — THE CRIMINAL CONSEQUENCES
- IMPORTANT PROPOSED LEGISLATION FOR FRATERNITY HOUSING – AN UPDATE AND EVALUATION
- 2004 Fraternal Law Conference November 19-20, 2004 — Cincinnati, Ohio
- GREEK HOUSES ON UNIVERSITY LAND
Newsletter > January 2004 > "2004 Fraternal Law Conference November 19-20, 2004 — Cincinnati, Ohio"
2004 Fraternal Law Conference November 19-20, 2004 — Cincinnati, Ohio
The 11th national Fraternal Law Conference will take place November 19-20, 2004, at the Kingsgate Marriott Conference Center in Cincinnati, Ohio beginning at 9 a.m. on Friday and continuing through noon on Saturday. The conference is designed to assist national and student fraternity leaders, university officials, and their legal professionals, in ensuring a healthy and vigorous fraternity system effective in preventing legal difficulties.
The general registration fee is $250 per participant; student fee is $150. If you have questions about the conference or ideas for topics you would like to see covered at the conference, please direct these to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CATCH UP ON:
- Defining Relations Between Chapters and Their Host Institutions
- Alcohol-Free Housing
- Up-to the -Minute Tax News
- Enforcement of Trademarks
- Faculty Anti-Greek Attitudes, House Corporation Matters, our Problem Solving Roundtable and MUCH MORE!