This Week in the News is Back!
Each Friday Fraternal Law Partners will highlight 5 news stories affecting Fraternities and Sororities around the country.
WEEK OF August 12-16, 2019
- 3 Manley Burke lawyers named to 2020 Best Lawyers list
- Title IX Lawsuit Against Harvard Will Move Forward
- Arguments begin in legal challenge against MU firearm policy
- Lawyers’ Group Disagrees on College Model of ‘Affirmative Consent’
- Colleges and universities can do more to protect students and faculty against hate crimes. Here are some ideas.