This Week in the News
Each Friday Fraternal Law Partners will highlight news stories affecting Fraternities and Sororities around the country.
WEEK OF January 3rd -January 7th, 2022
- University Of Kansas Suspends Two Fraternities, Alleges Culture Of Hazing
- Washtenaw Co. Prosecutor, City Officials Asks Judge To Halt Parties At EMU Fraternity
- Jury Trial In University Of Iowa Fraternity Lawsuit Set For 2023
- Spring Sorority Recruitment Turns Virtual Amid Surge In COVID-19 Cases
- The Fraternity Next Door: Newark City Council And The University Grapple With Greek Housing