This Week in the News
Each Friday Fraternal Law Partners will highlight news stories affecting Fraternities and Sororities around the country.
WEEK OF December 13th -December 17th, 2021
- Eastern Michigan University Fraternity Agrees To Settlement In Sex Assault Cases
- First Black Fraternity, Founded At Cornell, Celebrates 115 Years
- No Charges Will Be Filed After Death Of UK Student Found Unresponsive At Fraternity
- Nevada Athletic Commission Passes New Oversight Law After UNLV Student Dies Following Boxing Event
- Alabama Sorority Ousts President, Member For Racist Comments