This Week in the News
Each Friday Fraternal Law Partners will highlight 5 news stories affecting Fraternities and Sororities around the country.
WEEK OF August 12-16, 2019
- Memorandum and Order on Harvard Motion to Dismiss (14 downloads)
- Sanctions Lawsuit Will Proceed in Federal Court, Judge Rules (Featuring commentary from Sean Callan!)
- Long-awaited UB report following death of student outlines extensive changes at fraternities and sororities
- Second Career: Becoming A Sorority Or Fraternity House Director
- Timothy M. Burke named 2020 Best Lawyers “Lawyer of the Year” in the Cincinnati area