This Week in the News
Each Friday Fraternal Law Partners will highlight news stories affecting Fraternities and Sororities around the country.
WEEK OF September 13th -September 17th, 2021
- Ex-Student From Erie Pleads Guilty In Ohio Fraternity Hazing Case
- D.C. Attorney General Accuses Delta Phi Epsilon Member Of Using Group’s Charitable Funds For Himself
- University Of Iowa Didn’t Penalize FIJI Fraternity For Not Completing Sanctions Over COVID-19 Violations
- BREAKING: UNCW Student Organizations Can Again Reserve Campus Spaces
- With Greek Life Recruitment Underway, Students Discuss COVID-19 Protocols