This Week in the News
Each Friday Fraternal Law Partners will highlight news stories affecting Fraternities and Sororities around the country.
WEEK OF July 12th -July 16th, 2021
- Ohio University Suspends Fraternity Found In Violation Of Health Orders
- Sororities Issue Interim Requirements For Social Events With Fraternities, Full List Still Pending
- Work Begins This Week On New Fraternity And Sorority Housing Complex
- Local Fraternity Members React To ‘Collin’s Law’ Anti-Hazing Bill
- COVID Chicago: Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Puts On COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic On Far South Side