This Week in the News
Each Friday Fraternal Law Partners will highlight 5 news stories affecting Fraternities and Sororities around the country.
WEEK OF May 24th – May 28th, 2021
- Fraternity Pays For Monroe Kids To Attend Summer Programs
- Fifteen WSU Fraternity Members Charged Following Death Of Pledge In 2019
- Stanford Announces Which Greek Organizations Will Be Housed Next Year As “University Themed-Houses
- Inside Fraternity And Sorority Members’ Legal Battle With USC
- Stanford Denies TDX Disbanding Appeal In Interim Decision