This Week in the News
Each Friday Fraternal Law Partners will highlight 5 news stories affecting Fraternities and Sororities around the country.
WEEK OF May 1st – May 7th, 2021
- VCU Moves To Permanently Ban Delta Chi Fraternity Chapter After Freshman’s Death In February
- Alpha Chi Omega Wears Denim, Helps Raise Awareness For Sexual Assault
- As Campus Life Resumes, So Does Concern Over Hazing
- LSU Suspends Kappa Sigma Until 2023; Fraternity Fighting Back
- Wake Forest University Is The Only Remaining Defendant In Wrongful-Death Lawsuit Over 2018 Fatal Shooting Of WSSU Student. Trial Is Set For Nov. 1.