This Week in the News
Each Friday Fraternal Law Partners will highlight 5 news stories affecting Fraternities and Sororities around the country.
WEEK OF June 17- June 21, 2019
- PSU fraternity involved in Timothy Piazza’s death now suing Penn State for over $500,000
- College campus construction in Alabama shows no sign of slowing
- Constitutional Due Process at Private Institutions?
- Parents of a University of Utah student who was killed after weeks of harassment sue the school
- Gov. DeSantis signs ‘Andrew’s Law’, enacting tougher hazing measures