This Week in the News
Each Friday Fraternal Law Partners will highlight 5 news stories affecting Fraternities and Sororities around the country.
WEEK OF March 15th – March 19th, 2021
- Indiana Supreme Court Decides Bloomington Case
- Fraternities Reportedly Throwing Large-Scale Underground Parties
- Troy Fraternity Raises $90K For Wounded Veteran Organization
- A Drunken Hazing, A Fatal Fall And A Cornell Fraternity’s Silence
- South Asian Service Sorority Delta Kappa Delta Regains Active Chapter Status