This Week in the News
Each Friday Fraternal Law Partners will highlight 5 news stories affecting Fraternities and Sororities around the country.
WEEK OF January 11 -January 15, 2021
- Underground Frat Members Threatened With Legal Action For Posing As Kappa Sigma
- Local Fraternity Chapter Challenges Others With Community Cleanup
- Pike Fraternity Resigns National Charter, Loses Student Organization Status
- Tulane Suspends 6 Fraternities, Sororities, Hammers Students For Coronavirus Misconduct
- Fraternity Hazing Led to University of Nebraska-Lincoln Freshman’s Suicide, Lawsuit Alleges