This Week in the News
Each Friday Fraternal Law Partners will highlight 5 news stories affecting Fraternities and Sororities around the country.
WEEK OF October 26 -October 30, 2020
- University Of Michigan Fraternity In Legal Dispute After Admitting Women, Non-Binary Members
- Hpu’s Sigma Nu Fraternity Raises Funds For Community Garden And Health Initiatives
- Alpha Chi Omega Sorority Raises Awareness For Domestic Violence
- Sigma Phi Epsilon Fraternity Returns Home
- Markers Celebrate History Of U Of L’s Black Fraternities