This Week in the News
Each Friday Fraternal Law Partners will highlight 5 news stories affecting Fraternities and Sororities around the country.
WEEK OF September 28 -October 2, 2020
- Cornell University Permanently Bans Fraternity One Year Following Death Of Antonio Tsialas
- With Social Life Looking Different Than Ever Before, Students Should Consider Joining Greek Life
- Greek Life Organizations Continue To Recruit
- 2 IU Fraternities, Sorority Served Cease And Desist Orders Over COVID-19 Concerns
- ‘My Brothers’: Congressmen On Alpha Phi Alpha