This Week in the News
Each Friday Fraternal Law Partners will highlight 5 news stories affecting Fraternities and Sororities around the country.
WEEK OF August 24- August 28, 2020
- Report: CU Fraternity Organization To Fine Group That Threw House Party
- Instagram Page Uncovers World Of Sexual Misconduct At CWRU
- Baylor Suspends Fraternity For Hosting Off-Campus Party During Coronavirus Pandemic
- TURNER: Friday Footnotes: Has COVID-19 Invaded Sorority Hall?
- University Of Nebraska-Lincoln Sorority Shut Down Due To COVID-19 Cluster