This Week in the News
Each Friday Fraternal Law Partners will highlight 5 news stories affecting Fraternities and Sororities around the country.
WEEK OF August 17- August 21, 2020
- Penn State Fraternity Phi Kappa Psi Suspended After ‘Maskless Social’ Amid COVID-19 Pandemic
- Citing Concerns, Increase In Student COVID-19 Cases, UK Fraternities Move Rush Online
- Op-Ed: Greek Life Was My Safe Space. Don’t Burn It To The Ground.
- Kamala Harris’s Pearls Hold a Deep Significance
- “A History of Great Glory”: The Consequential, Evolving Role of Black Sororities in Suffrage