This Week in the News
Each Friday Fraternal Law Partners will highlight 5 news stories affecting Fraternities and Sororities around the country.
WEEK OF July 6- July 10, 2020
- UC Berkeley Reopening In Doubt After 47 Coronavirus Cases Tied To Fraternity Parties
- Beta Theta Pi Renews Legal Battle Against Penn State Over Frat House Where Student Died
- The Campus Confederate Legacy We’re Not Talking About
- Purdue Greeks, Cooperatives Collectively Outperform Undergraduate GPAs
- Greek Life Prepares For Changes At UK