This Week in the News
Each Friday Fraternal Law Partners will highlight 5 news stories affecting Fraternities and Sororities around the country.
WEEK OF June 29- July 3, 2020
- SDSU: No Charges In Death Of Freshman Fraternity Pledge Who Died After Top-Bunk Fall
- Local Sororities Amend Constitutions To Include Non-Binary People
- My Fraternity Taught Me The Secret To Surviving A Pandemic
- At Least 80 Washington State Students In Fraternities Test Positive For Coronavirus, A Foreboding Sign For College Reopenings
- SIU Reverses Decision On Delta Chi Fraternity, Now On Probation After Party During Stay-Home Order