This Week in the News
Each Friday Fraternal Law Partners will highlight 5 news stories affecting Fraternities and Sororities around the country.
WEEK OF April 13-April 17, 2020
- Fraternities And Sororities Scramble To Decide Whether To Repay Unused Dues
- Former UA Student Files $1M Lawsuit Claiming Serious Injuries From Fraternity Hazing
- This UNC Fraternity Donated Over $17,000 In Dues To Local Hunger Relief Efforts
- Binghamton University Fraternity Feeds First Responders Amid Pandemic
- Graduate Assistants Living In Greek Houses Delayed One Year Due To PA Construction Pause