This Week in the News
Each Friday Fraternal Law Partners will highlight news stories affecting Fraternities and Sororities around the country.
WEEK OF July 24 -July 28th, 2023
- Clemson University Imposes 4-Year Suspension On Fraternity For ‘Chemical Burn’ Ritual, Other Hazing
- School Supplies Drive-Thru Offer Much Needed Extra Help
- Parties Await Judge’s Response In Sorority Lawsuit Targeting Transgender Membership
- America’s Hazing Problem And Why Nothing Seems To Change
- Southern Sorority Consultants Are A Thing And They’ll Cost You A Pretty Penny