This Week in the News
Each Friday Fraternal Law Partners will highlight 5 news stories affecting Fraternities and Sororities around the country.
WEEK OF February 10-14, 2020
- Business College Fraternity Offers Free Free Tax Prep To Community
- UW-Madison Cuts Ties With Sigma Chi Fraternity, Declares Chapter ‘Inactive’
- To End Hazing, Students Must Be Individually Punished Or Prosecuted, Advocates Tell Texas Lawmakers
- Penn State Pushes To Bring Back Historically Black Greek Organizations In The Divine Nine
- UNC Halts Greek Life Amid Allegations