This Week in the News
Each Friday Fraternal Law Partners will highlight 5 news stories affecting Fraternities and Sororities around the country.
WEEK OF February 3-7, 2020
- Judge Rules Against Women Seeking Admission to Yale Frats
- Mother Of Rutgers Student Killed By Train After Frat Party Sues School, Fraternity
- Miami University Fraternity Member Donates Stem Cells To Save Cancer Patient
- Texas State Fraternity, Pi Kappa Phi, Suspended For 7 Years After Attack Allegedly Caused Brain Injury
- Grand Valley Fraternity Kicks Off Black History Month