This Week in the News
Each Friday Fraternal Law Partners will highlight news stories affecting Fraternities and Sororities around the country.
WEEK OF June 13th-June 17th, 2022
- Bowling Green Fraternity Brothers Sentenced In Hazing Death Of Student
- 46 University Of New Hampshire Fraternity Members Issued Arrest Warrants Over Alleged Hazing
- Stanford Denies Role In Overdose Death; Fraternity Sues School
- Sorority Raises Awareness For Alzheimer’s Disease
- City Looks At Standardizing Frat, Sorority Rules