This Week in the News
Each Friday Fraternal Law Partners will highlight news stories affecting Fraternities and Sororities around the country.
WEEK OF June 6th-June 10th, 2022
- Univ. of Missouri Student Suffered Severe Brain Damage During Frat Pledge Event
- New Fraternity And Sorority Housing Scheduled To Open Next Year
- Building Better Schools: AKA Sorority Connects Students To Hbcus
- Woman’s Subpoena Of University Of Iowa Records Related To Fiji Fraternity Case Can Proceed
- Panhellenic Prepares For Fall Recruitment