This Week in the News
Each Friday Fraternal Law Partners will highlight news stories affecting Fraternities and Sororities around the country.
WEEK OF March 14th -March 18th, 2022
- ‘Inside UVA’: He Came For Lacrosse And Stayed For Batten, Fraternal Leadership
- Troy University Fraternity Raising Awareness For Wounded Veterans
- Hazing, Other Violations Lead To Ohio State Fraternity Having Student Organization Status Revoked
- WSU Student Supports Women Through UREC Class, Sorority Involvement
- Scholarship, Service, And Sisterhood