This Week in the News
Each Friday Fraternal Law Partners will highlight news stories affecting Fraternities and Sororities around the country.
WEEK OF February 21st -February 25th, 2022
- Three Fraternity Houses Get Closer To Having Special Use Permits Approved In East Lansing
- APSU Fraternity House Breaks Ground
- USF Addresses ‘Concerning Allegations’ Of Antisemitic Behavior From Fraternity
- Suspended UNL Fraternity Claims Discrimination For Supporting Trump In Lawsuit Against University
- Pearls Are Forever: Zeta Phi Beta Sorority Promotes March Of Dimes Event With Giveaway