Micah’s practice focuses on higher education law, real estate law, municipal law, and civil litigation. Micah serves as the Editor of Fraternal Law, monitors the National Anti-Hazing Hotline, and organizes, hosts and presents at the annual National Fraternal Law Conference.
Micah attended The Ohio State University for undergraduate, graduate, and law school. While there, he served as Student Body President where he represented 40,000 students. Micah was also President of the Ohio State University chapter of Alpha Epsilon Pi and served as a member the Alpha Epsilon Pi international Supreme Board of Governors. He has been published numerous times in Fraternal Law.
Micah clerked with the Ohio State University Office of Legal Affairs and the Columbus City Attorney’s Office. He joined Manley Burke as a clerk in 2013 and became an associate in 2014.
Professional and Community Affiliations
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Hamilton County Democratic Party Executive Committee Member
- Alpha Epsilon Pi Foundation Director
Admissions and Licensure
- Supreme Court of Ohio, 2014
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio, 2015
- United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit, 2014
- 2014, J.D., The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law
- 2014, M.A. In Public Policy and Management, The Ohio State University John Glenn School of Public Policy
- 2011, B.A. In Economics and Political Science, The Ohio State University